Overview Page - Test Your Knowledge questions: These are interactive style (matching, ordering, categorization, labeling) questions used to test the student’s incoming knowledge before completing the lesson.
Order List: Present the student with a list of sentences to be sorted into the correct order.
1. Navigate to the tab "Exploration - Overview" and select "+Add a TYK Question."
2. Select "Order List."
3. Compose the question. HOL bolds the question and ensures the font is set to Scrollable.
4. Under “List” select “+ ADD” and populate the answers to be ordered in alphabetical order.
5. Under “Set correct answers”, drag to reorder the list.
6. Select “More options”. Elements can be changed as needed.
7. The right side of the page shows what the question will look like to students.
8. Select "Save" at the top of the page.
9. On the Overview page scroll down to the new question and assign a point value.
10. Select "Save" at the bottom of the Overview page to permanently save the question.
The right side of the screen will show what the question will look like to students. You can test the question and show answers to double check the built question.