Updated Aug 31, 2020
- Time allocation is a mandatory field.
- Learning Objectives are optional, but empty boxes must be deleted by selecting the "x" next to each in order for the page to save.
- You can select the pencil icon in the top right to edit the lesson information.
- When you are done adding content, don't forget to select "Save."
Experimentation Page 1
- Select "Exercise 1" on the far left bar. If needed, Materials can be added here.
- If using Exercise 1 as the Materials Page, select "Add Exercise" to move on to adding exercise content.
- Add the Exercise Name and an Introduction.
- There is an option to "Add Data Collection," with which the following can be added:
- Click in "Exercise Page Content" to begin adding content for the exercise.
- Questions can be added at the bottom of the exercise. See instructions on Data Collection and End of Exercise Questions.
- Select "Save."
- Continue adding exercises to the new lesson by selecting "Add Exercise."
- To easily see the titles for each page, hove the mouse over the left bar.
- Once the Experimentation tab is complete, select the Evaluation tab at the top.
Inline referenced article