This feature is enabled by an Institution Admin, Instructor Admin, or HOL Admin. This feature allows Instructors to expand on their kit by adding new lessons for students. Instructors can:
- Build learning objectives, content, and questions (Test Your Knowledge question types and Question Time question types) in the Exploration section.
- Build learning objectives, exercise content, relevant data tables, photo panels, and essay questions in the Experimentation section.
- Build multiple choice (Competency Review) and essay questions (Extension) in the Evaluation section.
- Publish and reorder lessons within the lesson list, after the pre-requisites (Getting Started, Lab Safety, and Using the V-scope).
Enabling Custom Lesson Authoring
- In the Institution Dashboard page, select the course to be enabled with authoring.
- Check the "Enable Instructor Lesson Authoring" box next to the instructor name.
- Select "Save."